Polyethylene grass is not a new word to the market even though it is the material that was most recently introduced in the market. The grass has different types of densities which allow for applications in different areas. Before technology fully took over in the artificial grass world, one could tell the difference between real and synthetic grass. With polyethylene grass, it is almost impossible to tell whether it is real because of its texture and appearance. You can now explore more with polyethylene grass more without second-guessing its quality.
- Polyethylene grass is the grass type that is most resistant to absorbing and maintaining water. If you are worried about odors from your dog’s urine, you should choose this type of grass for easier drainage.
- The grass is more natural-looking and behaves like natural grass.
- Polyethylene grass is softer compared to nylon, making it suitable for different types of applications.
- It is very hard for polyethylene grass to burn because of its material.
- The grass is strong and not hard meaning it can easily bend and spring right up.
- Polyethylene grass has UV protection so it does not get brittle under the sun.
The soft and realistic nature of polyethylene grass makes it a great addition for use in the front and back yards, pets, kid’s rooms, kindergarten playgrounds, sports arenas, indoor carpets, door mats, and other commercial or home uses.