SOFT TURF GRASS | Kids Grass
Children love to get out and about while engaging in fun activities. Their play areas need to be safe, colorful, and soft enough for the children. Playing on concrete or tarmac should be kept on the risk list for your children because as you know, they have not developed their coordination and can easily fall or get hurt when playing. Soft turf grass is the ideal product to ensure that your kids are safe and remain active despite weather changes because it can be installed both indoors and outdoors. Although natural grass is soft and bouncy, it can be very messy especially when wet. For this reason, soft turf grass is recommended for your kid’s play areas.
- No need to think over how messy your child will show up after playing because soft turf grass does not stain on clothes.
- Soft turf grass does not smell or get an itchy effect on the child’s skin.
- Turf grass is available in different colors and can be cut in different shapes and sizes.
- Polyethylene and polypropylene fibers do not attract ticks, mites, spiders, or other harmful insects.
- The sand infill after installation helps protect your child’s tender feet from overheating because the infill retains water from the morning dew or after the turf is watered.
- W-shaped grass blades facilitate better play time for your kids because of the bounce-back effect.
Kids can play anywhere from indoors to outdoors. There is no limitation to where soft turf grass can be installed and the areas include parks, school playgrounds, the kid’s bedroom, and front and back yards. Other places include swimming pool areas, shopping malls in the kids’ designated areas, and daycares.